Large Print Limited Edition of only 3 copies left!
Please allow an extra two weeks if selecting the pre-installation service for the custom Index Tabs.
The Millennium את Cepher is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that ...
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (Yahuah), Son (Yahusha) and Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha'Qodesh).
- Transliterates over 3,100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the stand alone Aleph Tav את throughout the text; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible, plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther) - for a total of 87 books under one cover.
- The sacred names index has been expanded to include the Ivriyt (Hebrew) spelling for easy comparison, as well as the common usage, and the Cepher transliteration;
- The Ancient Maps section is improved, including several one-of-a-kind maps such as the four journeys of Pa’al, the migrations of certain houses of Yashar’el into Africa, the migration of the house of Zerach, the migration of the other tribes, the recent discoveries of the Gulf of Aqaba (Red Sea) crossing, and the true placement of Mount Cynai (Sinai) and Mount Chorev (Horeb);
- The Acrostic Psalms 35 and 145, together with the Acrostic format of Qoheleth (Ecclesiastes) are marked with Ivriyt (Hebrew) indicators;
- We have also included an expanded Paleo Ivriyt Cepher index, that provides a comparison between Paleo letters and modern Hebrew letters, the inclusion of the sofit letters (finals), an intrinsic meaning guide, and an all new pronunciation guide;
- The book is intended as a family keepsake and contains a large family history section at the back of the book;
- Beautifully bound in a durable, non-leather hard cover with Smythe-sown binding.
- Includes a satin ribbon and gold embossing on the front cover and spine.
- The Collector's Edition text is set forth in an easy-to-read large 14 point font.
- 2344 pages printed on 30 pound paper.
- Weighs 8.5 lbs (3.85kgs) and measures 12” x 9” x 3” (30 x 22.86 x 7.62) - see side-by-side size comparison to the 10" x 7" x 2" Cepher by clicking on the images.